i2 Pharmaceuticals Partnerships
Collaborations have been a vital part of i2 Pharmaceuticals strategy and will continue to be an important part of our growth strategy. Our collaborative corporate culture, and our innovation driven approach to problem solving has allowed us to consistently create new intellectual property to accelerate drug discovery and development for ourselves and our partners. To date, the company has developed significant alliances with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in each of our core areas (Small Molecules, Antibody and Antibody-Like compounds).
i2 Pharmaceuticals is actively exploring alliances that complement our expertise in drug discovery and development with visionary companies interested in technology oriented and product oriented collaborations. We address complex challenges in drug discovery through teamwork and our suite of transformative technologies to identify innovative solutions. Forging strong relationships through collaboration and innovation, together we will bring new, safer, cost-effective, next-generation personalized therapeutics to Cancer patients.
If you are Driven to Cure Cancer, just as we are, we would be delighted to talk with you!
- Leading Top 5 Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Small molecule cancer therapeutics
- Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company (Fortune 500)
- RNA therapeutics and diagnostics
- Leading Public Genome Editing Company
- RNA therapeutics in genome editing
- Combination antibody and RNA therapeutics (i2 owns controlling interest in Galaxy)
- Lumos Technology
- New hybrid antibody technology for greater sensitivity and specificity in human in vitro and in vivo diagnostics
To contact Business Development, email firstname.lastname@example.org