- Small Molecules – Discovery to Lead Optimization Stage
- Novel preclinical antagonist against a validated Oncology target in solid and hematologic cancers.
- Establishing programs in Oncology targeting pediatric glioblastoma an area with very high unmet medical need
- Antibody and Antibody-Like Compounds (Surrobody) – Preclinical Stage
- Novel preclinical Surrobody targeting HER3 (validated target, highly expressed and prevalent in a broad spectrum of solid tumor indications); a site-specific Surrobody Drug Conjugate (SDC) in development
- Novel preclinical Surrobodies for Checkpoint inhibitor targets, e.g. PD-L1, B7-H4, TIM-3, VISTA, and B7-H3 (with FTO compared to approved monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and those in development)
- Novel Dual Agonist Bi-Specific Surrobody targeting Death Receptor 4 (DR4) and Death Receptor 5 (DR5) in preclinical development for a broad spectrum of solid tumors and hematological malignancies